Autoresponder allows your customers to receive an instantaneous email reply from your agency to enquiries they send via Rightmove, Zoopla and any other portals that you list with. The email response will include a call to action that takes them to the relevant listing page on your site where they will be able to book a viewing for the property using OneDome's booking widget. Enquiries from customers who don't book a viewing will be forwarded to the email address you enter below.
The process once Autoresponder is set up works as follows:
- A customer sends an enquiry via Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket, or any other portal you currently list with
- They receive an immediate email reply thanking them for their enquiry and encouraging them to book a viewing on the property
- When they click on the link in the email, they will be taken to the relevant property listing on your page, from where they can book a viewing using OneDome’s Book Viewing widget
- That viewing request will be sent to the relevant members of your agency like any other request made via the Book Viewing widget
- If the customer doesn’t book a viewing within 10 minutes of sending their initial enquiry, you will receive the original portal enquiry to the forwarding email address of your choice
- If they do book a viewing within 10 minutes, we’ll only send you the viewing request, not the portal enquiry, to remove the risk of duplicate leads
To set up Autoresponder, complete the following steps:
- Add the email address you want enquiries to be forwarded to the Email box along with a label to remind you what type of enquiries are being sent to this address
- Click Add
- You will then see a box containing an Autoresponder email address:
- Copy the Autoresponder email and paste it into the email forwarding field in the portal(s) you want to use this for.
You can create as many different Autoresponder emails as you like, meaning you can set up different rules for different types of enquiries. For example, you may want to enquiries to be forwarded to different email addresses at your agency based on:
- Whether they are sales or rentals
- The branch they are for
- The portal they originated from
Or any combination of the above. To set up multiple Autoresponder emails, simply repeat the steps above to create additional Autoresponder emails, adding a label so you can identify which activity each Autoresponder email is for, then set up the address for the relevant types of leads in your portal account.
No matter how many Autoresponder addresses you set up, the process will always be the same for the customer.