Google indexes the web to provide users with the best results for their searches. OneDome does the same for property to provide consumers with the best results they are looking for. We are also inviting agents to submit a live feed of their properties to us. This will be the equivalent of telling Google you have updated your website, but with the results being seen on OneDome. If you have any further questions on indexing, please contact us.
How can we help you?
OneDome Search FAQ
- How do I opt-in to add my live feed to property search?
- How do I opt-out to remove my properties from OneDome?
- Where can I view a copy of the contract?
- How does OneDome search actually work?
- Why can't I find my properties on OneDome?
- How will OneDome Search be marketed?
- In what regions is OneDome Search available?
- How will the marketing campaign be funded?
- How does OneDome make money?
- How will you send us leads?