With OneDome, an agent has the option to convert some of the transactional fees that they would be paid by OneDome into OneDome’ s equity, in order to participate in our equity story. The amount of equity an agent can receive is directly linked and driven by the amount of business pushed via OneDome's transactional platform. The agent doesn’t pay for the equity in cash—it's in lieu of the transactional fee you would otherwise get—and doesn’t need to pay OneDome a monthly fee for property listings to be a shareholder. It is a collaborative model, with the objective of creating a positive outcome for all parties.
How can we help you?
OneDome Search FAQ
- How do I opt-in to add my live feed to property search?
- How do I opt-out to remove my properties from OneDome?
- Where can I view a copy of the contract?
- How does OneDome search actually work?
- Why can't I find my properties on OneDome?
- How will OneDome Search be marketed?
- In what regions is OneDome Search available?
- How will the marketing campaign be funded?
- How does OneDome make money?
- How will you send us leads?