No, quite the opposite. We are simply trying to create a better moving experience by connecting property transactions from start to finish. If you would like your conveyancing or mortgage business to be featured on our platform, we would be delighted to pass our customers through to you.
How can we help you?
OneDome Search FAQ
- How do I opt-in to add my live feed to property search?
- How do I opt-out to remove my properties from OneDome?
- Where can I view a copy of the contract?
- How does OneDome search actually work?
- Why can't I find my properties on OneDome?
- How will OneDome Search be marketed?
- In what regions is OneDome Search available?
- How will the marketing campaign be funded?
- How does OneDome make money?
- How will you send us leads?
- Will you allow private sales on the site?
- If I opt in, will I have OneDome tools on my site?
- What if we want to refer leads to our existing conveyancing or mortgage providers?
- Can I introduce my conveyancing and mortgage relationships to this platform?
- What if another big portal replicates your functionality tomorrow?