ONEDOME – EA MASTERS STAND COMPETITION RULES
OneDome Ltd – 116-118 Chancery Lane London, WC2A 1PP
- These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to the OneDome – (EA MASTERS STAND) competition ("Competition"). By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- OneDome reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside OneDome’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting OneDome on email@example.com
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man. The contact details that you provide with, or in making your entry to the competition entry ("Entry") may be used to contact you in relation to a receipt of a prize or to send any prizes, so please make sure this is correct.
- Employees of OneDome Ltd or any associated company of OneDome Ltd and their immediate families or persons connected with the competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply, e.g. a valid passport will be required for travel outside the United Kingdom.
- Entrants must be (and you warrant that you are) 18 years or over at the time of entry
- OneDome Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, OneDome Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- The Competition will commence and entries may be made from 09:00 GMT on the 22 September 2017 and will close at 17:00 GMT on the 22 September 2017. Entries made outside of these times will be invalid.
- Multiple entries per person are not allowed.
- Competition entries must be made by visiting the OneDome stand at the EA Masters Conference 2017 and having your badge scanned by a member of the OneDome team.
- All entries must be in person. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using any automated means to generate multiple entries, that person/those entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There is no purchase requirement or fee to enter the Competition
- There is a single prize for the Competition winner – an Apple Watch (“Prize”)
- The Prize is provided as is and has no equivalent cash value and is non-transferable. OneDome Ltd does not provide a warranty or replacement for any damaged or faulty item offered as a prize, except at its absolute discretion. OneDome Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The Prize winner will be the qualifying entrant who, in accordance with the rules, visits the OneDome stand at the EA Masters Conference 2017 and has their badge scanned by a member of the OneDome team. The winner will be picked using random.org.
- The selection of the random winner will be overseen by a judge independent from OneDome Ltd. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified via any means that OneDome Ltd in its sole discretion elects to employ. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or a failure to reply to claim the prize within 5 working days of notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The competition winner’s name and relevant personal details may be published on OneDome Ltd promotional material in respect of the competition and on the OneDome Ltd website.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of OneDome Ltd and no prizes will be awarded due improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- OneDome Ltd reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- The winner will be identified and contacted within 2 weeks of the close of the competition.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- In consideration of OneDome Ltd agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that OneDome Ltd may make any and all Entries available in its publications and on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant OneDome Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, OneDome Ltd reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- OneDome Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting or use or employment of any prize. OneDome Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude OneDome Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and OneDome Ltd reserves the right to use the names and relevant personal details of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.